Law & Order's Elisabeth Röhm Is Engaged to Jonathan Colby: 'My Prayers Have Been Answered'

Elisabeth Röhm will soon be hearing wedding bells!

The Law and Order alum, 45, confirmed to PEOPLE that she and her boyfriend Jonathan Colby are engaged. Colby, a retired judge, popped the question last week.

“We’re overjoyed to share with everyone that we got engaged last week at our home in La Jolla, California,” Röhm tells PEOPLE.

“In the privacy of our backyard, we shared our commitment to love each other forever as we took in the stunning ocean views at sunset. It was the most loving and romantic day of our lives with many tears of happiness!”

RELATED: Elisabeth Röhm’s Blog: I’m Back — and Ready to Talk Parenting Post-Split

The actress also announced the exciting news on her Instagram alongside a selfie where she held up her sparkling ring.

“Yes, I’m engaged to the most loving, kind, elegant, generous and extraordinary man!” she began in the post.

“I’m so happy to finally share this most blessed and personal news with all of you. I’ve waited a long time to find My Jonathan,” she said. “My prayers have been answered.”

“This photo was taken after Jonathan proposed and as you can see I bawled like a baby with such joy to have found my one true love who I will share my life with forever,” Röhm added of her future husband, who she said she met through her parents.

“I said YES! It’s never too late to write your new story. God has blessed me with LOVE and I send all of you my warmest wishes for all your dreams to come true too,” she finished before adding the hashtags “#forevergrateful #forlifeorlonger #elisabethrohm ❤

RELATED VIDEO: Peek Into Elisabeth Röhm’s Backyard Oasis

This will be the actress’ first marriage. She was previously engaged to director Austin Smithard.

After calling things off, Röhm started dating entrepreneur Ron Wooster. The pair eventually got engaged and in 2008, welcomed a daughter, Easton August Anthony, now 10. By 2014, however, Röhm and Wooster decided to separate.

Röhm is currently starring as Agent Aria Price on the Sony Crackle show The Oath. Season two of the crime drama premieres on Feb. 21.



from PEOPLE.com https://people.com/tv/elisabeth-rohm-engaged-to-judge-jonathan-colby/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Selling Tampa Tells Us About Diversity in Real Estate and Selling Sunset

Blue Ivy's Audiobook Narration For Hair Love Snags Her Yet Another Award

Chrishell Stause and Jason Oppenheim Have Reportedly Broken Up