YouTuber Brittani Boren Leach Says Hospital Held Honor Walk for Infant Son Crew Before Organ Donation

Brittani Boren Leach’s son Crew’s organs have been donated, three days after he passed away.

The 29-year-old YouTuber announced on Monday that the hospital held an honor walk for her 3-month-old son, who died on Friday after being found unresponsive while napping on Christmas Day.

“Our sweet Crew went to be with Jesus today. I rode on the bed with him to the O.R, with Jeff walking beside me as the surgical team pushed us through the halls,” Leach wrote, alongside an illustration of Jesus and her baby boy. “People lined the halls to pay their respects to our little hero and then we said the hardest goodbye of our lives.”

The internet personality said earlier on Monday that the honor walk would be held at noon CST, and said on Sunday that Crew’s organs could “potentially save 3 to 4 babies lives.”

“I’m not very good with words right now, because my heart hurts and I’m angry,” Leach continued, saying that while she is grateful for the outpouring of support, it still “hurts” her that her son’s story has gone so public.

View this post on Instagram Our sweet Crew went to be with Jesus today. I rode on the bed with him to the O.R, with Jeff walking beside me as the surgical team pushed us through the halls. People lined the halls to pay their respects to our little hero and then we said the hardest goodbye of our lives. I’m not very good with words right now, because my heart hurts and I’m angry. Crew’s Story has reached masses, and it selfishly hurts me that it has. I’m thankful for all the love and support that we have been shown, but please keep in mind that we can see your comments, questions and conversations with one another. Put yourself in our shoes(which is impossible to do) and ask yourself If you’d want to read what you’re about to write or say. Right now Crew is dancing and playing in Heaven with Jeff’s brother, great grandparents, a little brother I never met, and some very special little boys. And one day we hope we to meet the 3 or 4 little lives that he has saved. But right now there’s a big hole in my heart and my arms feel empty. Please continue to pray for our strength in coming hours, days, weeks and years. This picture was sent to us, and to whomever drew it, thank you. 💙

A post shared by Brittani Boren • YOUTUBE MAMA (@brittaniborenleach) on Dec 30, 2019 at 4:27pm PST

//www.instagram.com/embed.js

View this post on Instagram Crew will be going into the operating room tomorrow at noon to potentially save 3 to 4 babies lives. Tonight we are soaking up every moment with him by bathing him, holding him and loving him. We ask that you keep our family in your prayers tomorrow, knowing that it will be the hardest day of our life. And thank you @harmonydesignshop for these beautiful portraits that we will cherish forever. #crewscrew

A post shared by Brittani Boren • YOUTUBE MAMA (@brittaniborenleach) on Dec 29, 2019 at 9:16pm PST

//www.instagram.com/embed.js

RELATED: YouTuber Brittani Boren Leach’s Infant Son Dies After He Was Found Unresponsive While Napping

“Crew’s Story has reached masses, and it selfishly hurts me that it has. I’m thankful for all the love and support that we have been shown, but please keep in mind that we can see your comments, questions and conversations with one another. Put yourself in our shoes(which is impossible to do) and ask yourself If you’d want to read what you’re about to write or say.”

“Right now Crew is dancing and playing in Heaven with Jeff’s brother, great grandparents, a little brother I never met, and some very special little boys,” she continued. “And one day we hope we to meet the 3 or 4 little lives that he has saved. But right now there’s a big hole in my heart and my arms feel empty. Please continue to pray for our strength in coming hours, days, weeks and years.”

View this post on Instagram It’s all just too much. All of it. I know God has a plan for this, but I’m really really mad at him right now. I cry behind the bathroom door while Jeff holds me, because in the room over everyone else gets to laugh and go on with their lives, and it makes me so angry. Running tests on my sons body to see how his organs are functioning before they take them. Pumping breastmilk just to pour it down the drain. Hearing a baby cry. Seeing a baby his age. Shopping Nordstrom for the dress I’ll wear to my son’s funeral. It’s all too much. I’m sorry to vent, but this is my heart. And I need all the prayers to get through this. #crewscrew

A post shared by Brittani Boren • YOUTUBE MAMA (@brittaniborenleach) on Dec 29, 2019 at 12:00am PST

//www.instagram.com/embed.js

Leach has been walking her Instagram followers through her tragic weekend and opened up about her grief.

“It’s all just too much. All of it. I know God has a plan for this, but I’m really really mad at him right now,” she wrote on Instagram on Sunday. “I cry behind the bathroom door while Jeff holds me, because in the room over everyone else gets to laugh and go on with their lives, and it makes me so angry.”

View this post on Instagram Crew’s tiny earthly body is still with us, although I know he’s already dancing and playing in Heaven. We have some hard decisions to make over the next 12 hours, that no parent should ever have to make. We need prayer now, more than before, specifically prayers for peace and clarity on the decisions that have to be made, and for our hearts, the pain is unbearable. I keep thinking that I will wake up from this nightmare, but I don’t. The outpouring of love and support has been astounding and we cannot even comprehend the amount of love we have been shown. #prayforcrew #crewscrew

A post shared by Brittani Boren • YOUTUBE MAMA (@brittaniborenleach) on Dec 27, 2019 at 5:32pm PST

//www.instagram.com/embed.js

RELATED: NFL Player Marvin Jones Reveals Son Marlo, 6 Months, Has Died: ‘You Have Gained Your Wings’

She continued, “Running tests on my sons body to see how his organs are functioning before they take them. Pumping breastmilk just to pour it down the drain. Hearing a baby cry. Seeing a baby his age. Shopping Nordstrom for the dress I’ll wear to my son’s funeral. It’s all too much. I’m sorry to vent, but this is my heart. And I need all the prayers to get through this.”

A GoFundMe campaign for the Leach family has raised $115,000 as of Monday evening.



from PEOPLE.com https://people.com/parents/youtuber-brittani-boren-leach-hospital-honor-walk-son-crew-organ-donation/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Selling Tampa Tells Us About Diversity in Real Estate and Selling Sunset

Blue Ivy's Audiobook Narration For Hair Love Snags Her Yet Another Award

Chrishell Stause and Jason Oppenheim Have Reportedly Broken Up